Monday, November 01, 2004

Who Ya Gonna Call?


I went out last Friday and didn't feel like spending money a mediocre costume, so I just threw on a tank and a short skirt with a mesh prom underskirt and dragonfly wings, and I was a pixie! I went to a big haunted house with Alisha and Walker, but I was pretty unimpressed. I think I just have high expectations because Alisha was constantly screaming. She told us after that whenever she goes into a haunted house, she starts to wonder if there's maybe this one real psycho hiding out there. I wish I'd thought of that, because I would've freaked out more, and it would have been more fun that way.

I had a crappy martini, and a watered down Long Island Ice Tea, but sometime along the night Alisha and I got some decent stuff and stumbled around downtown a little drunk while Walker laughed and told us we were dorks. What made my night more than anything was Walker's costume. He was a Ghostbuster, and the costume came with an inflatable photon pack, and every few minutes some drunk person would yell "Hey! Ghostbuster!" "Who ya gonna call?!" "Look! It's a fucking Ghostbuster!" Everyone was just so excited about it. It still didn't top his costume from last year, though. He'd bought some weird cloth zebra-head mask from Goodwill, but everyone kept calling him a giraffe. It was silly.

No comments: