Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving pt. 2


A very belated update, on my part. I've taken the opportunity to use my break to be a bum and sit around an home eating take-out Chinese and playing computer games. I went with Nick to his parents house for Thanksgiving, since I had Thanksgiving with my parents the weekend before. We took our dog along because he gets cooped up alone at home allot. I met Nick's aunt Judy, who was visiting, and even though there were already four pies, Nick and I had planned on making some, so we made a pecan and a rhubarb pie. They turned out fantastic. I'd never had rhubarb pie before and I'd been wanting to try it because it's Nick's favorite. I'm not too keen on tart pies, but it wasn't bad. I think my big mistake was eating pecan pie first which made the rhubarb extra tart. I took my camera with me, but only managed to take one picture of Nick looking very tired, because he was sick.

No comments: