Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Saga Continues

I've been sick since the twelfth. I ended up taking the entire last week off, and sat around at home almost the entire time being a bum and playing computer games. I loved it. It was like a mini vacation, except for the part about being super congested. I am still sick. By Thursday, whatever I had decided to migrate to the back of my throat also up into my eyes. My right eye got all pink and gross, so I would tell everyone that I had pink eye, and not to fuck with me because I wield the power of infection. Every time, Nick would tell me I didn't have pink eye, and I don't think I do, but it's fun to joke about. Now both of my eyes are all fucked up, though they look fine, but they ooze at night and crust shut so I have to wash my face before I can see. 'Ewwww', I know!

1 comment:

bava said...

Gross. My eyes were doing that for like a month, just at night. Other than that my eyes were fine, just super crusty in the morning.

Hope you feel better soon (or stay sick, if you prefer it). Have an awesome Christmas and New Years. Catch ya in '05.