Sunday, January 16, 2011

And Now a Taste of Things to Come

3281045476_daeac0749e_o

I'm good about going to bed at a reasonable time. I'm not so good about staying in bed until I've had a "full night's sleep," so I count myself lucky that getting up early is considered a virtue. So, I got up before most people consider decent because I'm so excited to continue work on my new project, AND I get to feel smug about it.

My current knitting project is one I'd been wanting to start for quite a long time. Unfortunately, the back issue of Vogue Knitting Fall 2008 was sold out of the website, and took three attempts to snag off of ebay for less that $12. The Snow Drop Jacket was designed by James Coviello to be sold at Anthropologie, the pattern was released to Vogue, and destined to be knit by me in my current favorite color combination of grey and yellow.

Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi!

I found this amazing pattern on ravelry and followed it to your blog, oh technology. Do you have any brilliant ideas about how I could find the pattern? Vogue does not sell the pattern solo and no longer offers back issues of the fall 2008 issue :(

Also curious how the knitting went, it's so beautiful!
Cheers!
Mel