Monday, February 28, 2005

I Made This! Isn't it knit?


I finished this lovely ribbed scarf recently. It is quite soft. I knit it between cut scenes playing video games. I find this fact amusing. I’m supposed to start a Harry Potter scarf for Nick, which he’s lusting after since he first heard about them being produced. He also demanded I supply him with a full wardrobe of sweaters made from designs of his choosing, and also graciously ‘gave me permission’ to create my first practice sweater for him, as it will ‘most likely look like crap’ but it will be ‘the thought that counts.’ I’m going to need to order some yarn to start the scarf. He's says if I'm extra good, he'll let me wear shoes, and I can take a break from having babies. I kid, I kid. I knit for love.

In other news, I bought presale tickets for myself, Nick, and Walker to see Margaret Cho in June. Guaranteed within the first ten rows. Exciting!

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Purty!

bava said...

Very nice! Great colors too.

I made a scarf once, not a knit one though. Yours is much cooler.

Eve L said...

Yes! It's a nice little lazy thing to do while watching TV, or before bed.

Karla said...

My university's colours are burgundy and yellow (or, as they like to say, "garnet and gold"). Of course, Harry Potter fans love our merchandise.

http://www.flying-a.nb.ca/