Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I laughed when I saw this


Someone once told me that having soy milk in your coffee instead of regular milk gives it a little hint of vanilla... So I was really excited, and when I went to Starbucks I ordered a grande hazelnut soy latte, instead of a small hazelnut latte like I usually do, because I was so convinced it would be orgasm coffee that I would treasure always and become my one true love forever and eternity. Instead, it tasted like a hazelnut latte with a splash of mocha that had been blessed by the god of putrescence. Never again.

4 comments:

bava said...

There is vanilla soy milk, which is totally different from regular soy milk, generally. This may have been what was referred to you. Why not get a hazelnut latte with a half-shot of vanilla in it? I go for caramel myself... mmmmmmm. In general, though, I like rice milk lattes more than soy milk, though I tend to stick to 2% on the rare occassion that I ever get a latte (quite poor you know).

For what it's worth, I hope the god of putrescence doesn't take any more shots at you. (Heh, I owed you a pun, you know.)

Eve L said...

Har har har! Seriously, though... I love puns.

bava said...

So I admit, I've been curious since we're both Aries Monkeys (an excellent combination, particularly for punning); when is your birthday? Mine's the second of April.

Eve L said...

March 24