Sunday, June 06, 2004

Little House on the Road Trip



Dear Austin,

This weekend I took a trip to Houston. I would like to appologize for any bad thoughts I ever might have had about your traffic. I would like to confess that upon starting my little car/driving series I like to call the "Austin Traffic Report," I had briefly considered calling it the "Austin Bad Traffic Report." I thought it had a nice ring to it. This was petty and spiteful of me. You have very nice traffic. I'm sorry.

The only token I managed to collect of my trip was a slightly blurry picture of an inexplicably small house along the way. Perhaps it's a shed? Now that I think of it, I still have the card pass to the hotel room at the Doubletree. I suppose I can keep it along with my train pass from Japan. They can sit around and be cards together. It'll be great.

No comments: