Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Casual, for a Change (of clothes)



For the past two days, I've been allowed to wear casual clothes to work since I've been unpacking, packing, and doing inventory on a booth display we ordered for conventions. It's such a small thing, but I was pretty pscyhed about wearing my regular clothes. When I go places dressed up in my button down shirt and heels, and I kind of feel like I should walk up to people and tell them 'Really, I'm not like this.' Today, I sported a soccer jersey I picked up from Goodwill. (I really need to cut down on the puns.) I love that shirt and its three dollars worth of uber pimpness. The colors are so fun.

I went to see Mean Girls after work with Nick and Walker. I didn't even need to change first! How exciting. It really was a good movie, too.

2 comments:

Caryn said...

I am so lucky that I get to dress casual every day to work. Which actually is a great thing because they don't pay me enough to buy nice clothes. :)

Eve L said...

On the bright side, I save money on clothes since I'm dressed up ten hours a day. On the down side, I'm tired of most of my regular clothes and it's hard to justify spending much on something I'll only wear on the occasional weekend.