Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Willie Nillie


Sorry about the shoddy quality. = camera phone.

I keep a mental note of stuff to update about, but I never seem to get around to it, and it just gets passed by. So, a few things over the past two months:

I went with Nick to Gencon in Indianapolis last month. It's a four day long nerd convention to promote current and upcoming miniature, collectable card, and board games. It's not my thing, but I god-damn love super secret nerds, and I actually had a pretty good time. Indianapolis stinks, though. Stay away.

Also, got a promotion and a raise. I finally gave in to my managers prodding because I need the money. I had to do this panel interview and present a coffee pairing. French Roast + smoked salmon.

Few days ago I worked an 8 hr shift, and then covered for a friend on a movie set for another 8hrs because he had to be in class. Helped the actress rehearse lines and made sure she had everything she needed. Helped the woman doing makeup a bit, too. So exhausted after 16 hours straight of work, I felt like I was driving home drunk. At least I met Willie Nelson.

No comments: