Saturday, November 12, 2005

Better (di)Late than Never


I got back from the optometrist over three and half hours ago, and my eyes are only just now starting to return from dilation. I was told they'd be back to normal in about an hour. On the bright side, I did win out with those sweet sweet disposable sunglasses they send you home in. (Doubles as a wrist band.)

It's about time I went to the optometrist. It was getting the point where I could barely make out street signs until I'd already passed them.

3 comments:

bava said...

Welcome back!

Those shades are so damn stylin'...

Eve L said...

How are either of those nasty?

bava said...

Howdy!

Don't know if you've stopped in lately, but I thought I'd drop in and leave you a link. Just thought you'd enjoy this post.

http://bava.blogspot.com/2005/11/from-mind-that-brought-you-edunatrix.html (in case html links aren't allowed)

Hope you're doing well, and had a fabulous thankstaking (or -giving, whichever you celebrate). Ciao!