Thursday, January 27, 2005

A Charge of Battery

I was arrested at the gas station, yesterday. It's true! There were no sirens, no handcuff, and no police. I simply got into the car after filling the tank, turned the key, and nothing: Stuck. At the gas station, in my car, with a dead battery: Arrested.

I flipped out my not-so-trustworthy phone (its battery is also one jolt from shot, and horribly maimed to boot) and called Walker. He came charging to my rescue (pun intended) with cables in tow to get my vehicular party jump-started. Thanks, Walker! It's nice to have friends that car.

Further adventures consist of me going going to Sears during lunch to replace my battery. Excitement!

3 comments:

bava said...

That must have been a shock, huh?

I missed your puns. Welcome back :)

Eve L said...

Thank you.
I feel as if I've been rather unintersting lately, thus the lack of updates.

Eve L said...

haha! Fantastic.